Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I love it!

So much drama put into this flash is so funny. I'm pretty sure you nailed axman13's anger and frustration about the Spacebar RPG.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

new stuff krinkels

well you did good but what happened to the music after half the movie? oh well loved it anyway looking foward to the next madness movie
madfurycoin

Epic madness Epic madness

wtf

defintaly full of random action i dont think i have seen madness like this before i love it

113420 responds:

Ye sure? After all, this IS madness we're talking about.

Mechanical Commando 2 Mechanical Commando 2

hell yes!

i completely %u2665 this game especially the destroy missions this is the best flash game i have played so far
5/5
10/10
and faved

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

best game ever

i love this game not to hard not to easy love it

Sawtyper - Baby Digg This Sawtyper - Baby Digg This

Good song

I don't really have much to say i mean it's not a perfect song but i really can't think of anything in the song not to "digg" so 10-10/5-5 and Merry Christmas to everyone

-:.Astrobear's Glow.:- -:.Astrobear's Glow.:-

wonderfull song

thanks for the pm you saved me from a night of trouble trying to find the perfect song to end it.
i love the ambient yet fast pace melody along with the drumming

garlagan responds:

haha Thanks a lot! XD
Glad you liked it =D

Halloween 3 FX Halloween 3 FX

nice

Sounds like a song right out of a science fiction horror film maybe like the wrong creature escaped from the lab and matters are a second away from getting worse.

axeFX responds:

I can see that, lol. Thanks for the review man, I appreciate it.

A Shoe! A Shoe!

cool

very nice lines are a little shaky here and there but like you said its not easy digitally painting and i would love to have a shoe like this (except the madness character has color to it)

Hank T-Shirt Design Hank T-Shirt Design

this needs to be on..

a 1,000 dollar bill and a t-shirt just like pirate9899 said great work especially with the bone scythe

Hank in Godmode. Hank in Godmode.

pretty godly

well this is pretty amazing i like it only little flaw is the top jaw give hank a little more space between the teeth and his glasses otherwise its stunning 10/10 5/5